COMMERCIAL- MISTING PUMP 1.0 GPM
Direct Drive Misting Pump 1.0 GPM 120 Volt
For Commercial Applications for up to 50 Nozzles or 8 Misting Fans
The MCS Products 1.0 GPM Misting Pump takes ordinary home water pressure which is normally about 50 PSI-70 PSI for most homes and “boosts” it up to 1000 PSI. The high water pressure created by the pump enhances mist cooling and heat absorption in two ways:
- First, it produces a higher flow of water through the nozzle with more water being expelled from the nozzle means more cooling.
- Second, it creates a smaller finer mist droplet which allows the droplet to evaporate more quickly. Better evaporation means better cooling.
There are many applications for the 1000 PSI Pump. Applications include Patio Cooling for Homes and Restaurants, Greenhouses, Humidification, Dust control, Odor control, and many more.
Each pump is custom-made one at a time in Austin, Texas. Depending on the project’s size and scope, you can choose from 1-2 gallon per minute pumps. Each model offered comprises the best available parts and is designed to stand the test of time.
All units start with Cat pumps, widely known industry-wide as the best pump on the market. We then pair our pumps with a “Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor”, designed for continuous, long-term heavy-duty use. TEFC motors use an externally mounted fan to blow air across the motor enclosure, to keep the motor cooled. Using extra protective measures and the highest quality pumps is the beginning of the difference between MCS’s unique pump line and others on the market.
*Low watery safety switch not included. It can be added to your purchase, please choose it from the drop-down menu when ordering.
- Good for 50 Nozzle of up to 8 Mist Cooling Fans
- Cat Pump
- Automatic Drain Valve And In-Line Check Valve: Discharges Trapped Pressure And Prevents Nozzles From Dripping After Shut Off. This Also Allows You To Place The Unit Inside A Closet Without The Need For A Drain Line, Keeping Interior Areas Dry.
- Large 10″ — 100 Micron Filtration System: Standard On All Pumps To Prevent Sediment From Entering And Damaging The Pump.
Add on a Dual 10″ 5-micron Filter w/ Scale X for ultimate protection!
- Liquid-Filled Gauge And Internal Adjustable Pressure Regulator: Allows You To Monitor And Adjust Your Pumps Pressure As Needed.
- External On/Off Switch: Allows Easy Integration Of Remote Control Or Switched Power Outlets, No Need To Manually Turn The Pump On And Off By Hand, Also Allows You To Place The Pump Unit In Discreet Locations To Minimize Pump Noise.
- Durable Poly Resin Cover. This Is Designed To Reduce Noise And Protect the Motor From Water, Debris, And Other Foreign Objects.
- Electronic Solenoid: Allows The Water Supply To Be Kept On And Prevents Nozzles From Dripping Until The Pump Is Turned On. When The Power Is Activated The Electronic Solenoid Opens And Allows Water To Pass Through To The Pump, When Power Is Off, The Solenoid Closes Stopping The Water Until The Next Activation.
- Water Resistant Outdoor Rated TEFC Motor
- 3/8″ Outlet Port
- 3/4″ Female Inlet W/ 6 Ft Hose
- 15 Amps
- 6 Ft Power Cord
Dimensions: 24″ L x 16″ W x 14″ H
- 25-50 .008 Misting Nozzles
- 17-35 .012 Misting Nozzles
- 15-31 .014 Misting Nozzles
- 120 Volt 60 Hz 8.4 Amps
- 3/4 HP motor 1725 RPM
Pump only, Low Water Safety Switch, Dual 10" 5 Micron Filter w/ Scale