PORTABLE MIST COOLING SYSTEM
At 1000 PSI, our portable cooling unit is designed to be the best self-contained portable misting system in the marketplace. It quickly chills the air (up to 25ºF) on even the hottest days of the seasons. Besides cooling, the mist will greatly dampen smoke from a BBQ grill and dust from dry fields and parking lots.
The 18” shrouded fan oscillates and has a variable-speed dial. It’s amazingly quieter than a standard house box fan — you can easily stand next to it and carry a conversation. One of it’s best features is the built-in water tank. There is no need to search out a water source or worry about someone tripping over a connected hose. The portable cooling unit can be filled with a bucket or garden hose (hose connection is filtered) and will run for about four hours on the sixteen-gallon tank. Built-in safety switches turn off the pump when the tank runs out.
- Variable-speed fan.
- Four misting cycle modes. Built-in water filter.
- Covers about 300 sq. ft.
- Noise Level: ~50dB Tank overflow safety switch.
- Low water safety switch.
- Totally enclosed pump and motor prevent shock from water splashes.
- Can be run directly from a garden hose.
- A built-in switch keeps the tank from overfilling.
- Commercial-grade wheels, locking casters, adjustable neck height and heavy duty handle make this portable cooling unit very easy to move and transport whether empty or full.
- Great for tailgates, hotels, sports practice, outdoor weddings, restaurants, patio kitchens, RVs, boat docks… wherever you want!
- Dimensions: 28″ D x 22″ W x ~69″ to ~80″ H (adjustable height)
- Weight: 112 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V, 60Hz, 12.5 Amps, 1375 Watts
- Fan Blade Size: 18″
- Fan Head Size: 20.5″
- Coverage Area: ~300 sq. ft.
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hrs on tank / all day with hose attached
- Tank Size: 15.85 gal.
- Output: 0.18 gpm
- Nozzles: 5 each with 0.008″
- Water Filter: 1 each built-in
- Fan RPM: max 1750
- System Water Pressure: 1000 psi