DIRECT DRIVE “OPEN FRAME” 1000 PSI MISTING PUMP- .5 GPM-2.0 GPM 120 Volt
Direct Drive .5 GPM to 2.0 GPM (120 Volt) “Open Frame” Misting Pumps take ordinary home water pressure which is normally about 50 PSI-70 PSI and “boosts” it up to 1000 PSI. The high water pressure created by the pump enhances mist cooling and heat absorption in two ways:
- First, it produces a higher flow of water through the nozzle with more water being expelled from the nozzle means more cooling.
- Second, it creates a smaller finer mist droplet which allows the droplet to evaporate more quickly. Better evaporation means better cooling.
Applications include Patio Cooling for Homes and Restaurants, Greenhouses, Humidification, Dust control, Odor control, and many more.
*Low watery safety switch not included. It can be added to your purchase, please choose it from the drop-down menu when ordering.
Each mist cooling system is custom-made in Austin, Texas
Depending on your project’s size and scope, you can choose from .5-2.0 gallons per minute systems. All units start with Cat brand pumps, the highest quality direct drive pumps available. Below are other great features included with these cooling systems.
- Systems can be used with up to 20 to 80 nozzles or 4 to 16 mist cooling fans, depending on pump capacity.
- In-line automatic drain valve with 3/8” push to connect fittings: Discharges trapped pressure when the system is shut off and prevents nozzles from dripping.
- 10” mounted filter canister with 5-micron filter: Prevents sediment from entering and damaging the pump. Canister fitted with ½” push to connect fittings for easy installation.
Double filtration with anti-scale can be added for ultimate protection. Choose this option when ordering.
- Liquid-filled gauge and adjustable pressure regulator: This helps ensure your system runs at the optimum pressure for your application.
- On/Off Switch: Allows easy integration of remote control or switched power outlets.
- Electronic solenoid: Allows the water supply to be kept on and prevents nozzles from dripping when the system is not in use.
- Water-resistant outdoor rated TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor.
- ¾” hose bib adapter fitted with ½” push to connect fittings for easy installation.
- 25’ of ½” black nylon tubing and tubing cutter included for custom fit installation.
- 3/8″ push to connect fitting for the water outlet port.
- 120 Volt
- 15 Amps
- 6 Ft Power Cord
Double Filtration with Anti-Scale add-on includes the following:
- Double filter canisters with ½” push to connect fittings
- Wall mount bracket
- 10″ 5-micron filter
- 10″ anti-scale filter cartridge
- 25′ 1/2″ black nylon tubing
Dimensions: 21″ L x 18″ W x 13″ H